Activities of the Guidance and Counseling unit:
The Cultural Activities are directed towards over all personality development of the students. In, the following activities the college is regularly excelling at the University as well as at Inter-University levels. The activities which are our strong points are : Drama, Skit, Mime, Classical Singing, Debates, Elocutions, Poetry Recitations
Apart from these strong holds, there are various other 30 extra-curricular and co-curricular activities available for students. NCC/NSS programmes are mandatory for the students. In these activities college students are regularly excelling at state level as well as National Level competitions.
- The guidance and counseling unit is established in the college to provide guidance, help and counseling of the students in their academic difficulties. This unit works round the year
- Every teaching faculty is available to solve student’s academic difficulties for and hour once in a week.
- Any student can approach teacher in his/her free lecture to get the solution of her difficulties.
- The librarian guides the students in the matter of reference books and other reading material.
- Meritorious students are given special guidance and coaching. They are also given library Gold Cards for better performance.
- Beside these, the college has established Collegiate Women’s Development Committee (C.W.D.C.) in 2006-2007 as per direction of Gujarat University and honorable Supreme Court to ensure the prevention of any kind of harassment of women. CWDC holds different programme of awareness, legal rights, health and hygiene regularly. The committee also provide training to be self-reliant and economically independent for all the students of the college.
- The department of psychology also provide counseling to the students in their programme.
The College organize so many cultural activities in various time frame.
|Art Board Exhibition / Competition||Akshar Board / Wall Magazine Competition|
|Welcome / Orientation programme for newly admitted students||Farewell programme for the students of T.Y.B.A.|
|Best Student of the Year Competition||Best Reader of the Year Competition|
|College / Inter-Collegiate Debate Competitions||Essay Writing Competition|
|Prayer Competition||Poetry Writing Competition|
|Quiz Competition||Antakshari Competition|
|Film Song Competition||Patriotic Song Competition|
|Navratri Raas Garba Competition||Card-making Competition|
|Rakhee-making Competition||Rangoli Competition|
|Mehandi Competition||Hair-styling Competition|
|“Kalshor”- The Annual Cultural Programme of the college||Celebration of Annual Day|
|Celebration of Sports Day||Celebration of Teachers’ Day|
|Celebration of Guru Purnima||Celebration of Independence Day|