National Cadet Corps
N.C.C. instils qualities like nationalism, Patriotism, Discipline, Team Leadership and Self confidence and Promotes overall Personality development
Our Goal :Unity And Discipline
Regional Head Quarter : 3o, Gujarat Bn, NCC, Godhra
Captain: Shri S.V. Prajapati
Aims of N.C.C. : –
- To develop character, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular out look, spirit of adventure sportsmanship and ideals of selfless service among the youth of the country.
- To create a human resource to organizes train and motivate youth to provide leadership in all walks of life and always be available for the service of the Nation.
- To provide a suitable environment to the youth to take up a career in the armed forces.
(a)Institutional Training Camps & Attachment Training
- Camp Training
- Attachment Training (service/ Units)
- NAVAL Wing Activities
- Air Wing Activities
(b)Social Service and Community Development Activities.
(c)Youth Exchange Programme (Y.E.P.)
(d)Adventure & Sports.
- NCC Boys troop was introduced in this college after a year of establishment i.e. from–1981
- The total allots strength for Boys NCC – 110
- NCC cadets distribution Kit
- NCC Dress, Arm Shoulders
- Physical fitness
- Battle training
- Adventure training
- Social Services
- Disaster management
Following are the important Camps organized during the during year.
- CATS, ATS, PRE-TSC, TSC, PRE-RDC, RDC, NIC, Traking Expedition.
- ‘B’ & ‘C’ Certificate Examinations are held after the NCC training
- During the years 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008 the overall result of ‘B’ certificates organized at Examination is 91%.
- During the years 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008 the overall result for ‘C’ certificate result 85%.
Social Activity/ National
- A large number of social activities are done by NCC cadets every year e.g. Blood donation, Tree plantations, AIDS Awareness, Anti-dowry, Hygiene and sanitation.
- Save the Girl child Rally, Republic Day, Independence Day.
- Collection of Donation during different natural calamity in different parts of country.
- RDC parade participation – Delhi – 1995 Dindor K.S.
- TSC Best cadets ATC Camp CUO Mazahar Kazi.
- ATC Best cadet AV, CVO-Falgun Dave.
- ATC Best firer – Vivek Paragi, Vijay Bhadresiya
- Pre TSC selection 5gt Jignesh Damor, 5gt. Keshv Mal
- ‘C’ certy ‘A’ grade- Bhatiya Piyush
- AIDS Drama ATC Godhra first Number
- NIC Roorki -Best Drama.
Benefits of NCC
- Indian military service BSF, CRPF, various competitive Examination.
- UPSC and state Police service , NCC cadets have reservation quota.
- the cadets having passed ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificates are given preference in different jobs in Government or private Companies.
We have got permission to start NCC (S.W) in our college on 22 July 2008 from Godhra Gujart Bataliant Following are the objectives.
- To arrange weekly parade regularly.
- To Participate in National Festivals.
- To increase physical fitness and readiness for self defense.
- To acquaint them with battlefield skill.
- To inculcate in students discipline, dedication to work and patriotism.
- To increase in them awareness of social evils and become an ideal citizen of the country.